I want to be organised and tidy.
Part of being organised and tidy I think is to be respected and to have certainty. When you are organised, you are reliable as you have given yourself enough time to plan for an event. Being tidy is about being clean, and professional.
I think being tidy and organised would lower people's overall stress levels, as they wouldn't take on more work than what they could handle, and thus, they wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. I would also like to limit the amount of things I have as well, as I know that a lot of things I have don't get used, and because they simply cause clutter , they are therefore more likely to decrease my life satisfaction than increase my satisfaction.
How much control do we have over our future? Is it already set, or do we make it our own?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment